What’s the quick fix for all our impromptu cravings? You guessed it. It’s instant ramen! These delicious fried noodles are super easy and quick to make; it’s obvious that almost all of us have packets and packets of these saved up in our pantry. But you might have some of it left over, and think about whether you can reheat ramen and still enjoy its original flavor.
You can reheat instant ramen just like other pasta and noodles. The trick is to keep it in an airtight container submerged in water or liquid so that the noodles don’t dry out. Then, simply dump the noodles and broth in a pot and bring it to a boil until the noodles are warmed through.
Can you microwave leftover ramen?
Yes, you can reheat leftover ramen in the microwave. You can heat the broth in a microwave-safe bowl until it’s hot enough but not boiling. Heat the ramen in 30-second intervals to be safe. Take the hot broth out of the microwave and add your ramen and other toppings, let them sit for 2 minutes, then serve.
Can you reheat instant ramen on the stovetop?
Yes! You can reheat instant ramen on the stovetop to get the perfect result. Simply heat your broth, add in your leftover noodles, add any toppings of your choice, and you’re good to go.
How to reheat instant ramen on the stovetop?
This is an easy and convenient method to reheat your instant ramen- especially if you’re in a rush. These simple steps will guide you on how to reheat your instant ramen on the stovetop:
- Take a large pot and pour in the broth or soup.
- Heat it on low heat just until it partially boils.
- Turn the heat to medium-high once the soup or broth is ready, and bring it to a simmer.
- Place the noodles in the soup and allow them to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Can you reheat instant ramen in the oven?
Yes, you can reheat instant ramen in the oven by placing the ramen and broth in an oven-safe dish and in 300 degrees preheated oven. Let them warm up for 5 minutes, and you’re good to go!
How to reheat instant ramen in the oven?
You can also reheat ramen in the oven. It will take a little more effort, but the results will turn out just fine. Here’s what you need to do:
- Grab a shallow oven-safe dish that leaves an inch of space when adding noodles and broth to the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 200 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the ramen and broth in the dish and place them in the oven.
- Cook the ramen for 5 minutes or until reheated to your liking.
- Serve once done, and enjoy!
How to reheat ramen eggs?
If you wish to reheat your leftover ramen eggs (or hard-boiled eggs, for that matter), you can do so by following these simple steps.
- Take the ramen eggs out of the fridge and let them come to room temperature.
- Take a pan and warm up some water in it.
- You can add your eggs when the water is hot enough, not boiling.
- Heat the eggs for 1-2 minutes, remove them from the water, and serve.
How to store cooked ramen noodles?
You can store cooked ramen noodles and eat them later. Here’s what you can do:
- Place the cooked ramen in an airtight container. It’s a good idea to store the noodles and any solids separately.
- Ensure the container you use to store your ramen has no holes or leaks to prevent moisture or air from seeping in.
- Store them in the fridge for up to two days.
How long can instant ramen last?
Cup ramen noodles will last for up to 6 months. Instant ramen packet noodles will last up to 8 months if stored in a cool, dry place.
Related FAQs on reheating instant ramen!
Is ramen still good the next day?
Yes! If refrigerated and stored properly, you can enjoy your ramen the next day!
Can you save ramen overnight?
Yes, you can save ramen overnight in the refrigerator. Ensure that the container or packaging you use to store your ramen has no holes or leaks.
Final thoughts on reheating instant ramen!
Reheating instant ramen might seem sketchy, but it is possible and safe! Our in-depth guide on how to reheat instant ramen will be your go-to guide for the next time you have a bowl of leftover ramen that you wish to reheat. Store, reheat, and enjoy!